Woven Waves Table Runner
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Humble bias tapes are energized into a spiraling wave design filled with movement. Freeform placement and simple techniques make for an easy but one-of-a-kind project.
Finished Size: 12" x 34½"
- Fabrics are 45" wide
- Main: 3/8 yd yarn-dyed cotton (shown: dark blue-green)
- Accent: ½ yd each of seven coordinating yarn-dyed cottons (shown: yellows, greens, aquas, and blues)
- ½ yd Backing fabric
- ¼ yd Binding fabric
- 14" x 36" batting
- ¼" and 3/8" bias tape makers
- Coordinating threads
- Lightweight cotton thread to match Background fabric
- Clear monofilament thread
- Sharp sewing machine needle, size 60/8
- Open-toe presser foot
- Appliqué basting glue
- Safety pins or quilt basting spray
Originally Published:Stitch, Summer 2015
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Pattern Download|