This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Finish your projects edges professionally with knots, stitching, on-loom and off-loom finishing techniques. Expand your skill set with 18 methods guided throughout these instructions. Learn to securely finish your edges while adding to the projects visual appeal.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||No|
|Product Type||Pattern Compilation Download|
- The book is ok only, nothing new. (Posted on 9/6/2016)
- Good collection of finishing techniques, but ...
- Woven Edges is a good collection of finishing techniques, but it is an excerpt from Compendium of Finishing Techniques, which I already had purchased. It is disappointing to discover that one has the information and just wasted money on another purchase. The content of Woven Edges is less about woven edges than about finishing techniques. (Posted on 9/10/2015)
- Reprint from Compendium of Finishing Techniques
Although there is good directions for finishing woven projects, this is a reprint of pages 41-60 of Interweave's Compendium of Finishing Techniques. This is noted on the bottom of each page as "Woven Edges originally published in Interweave's Compendium of Finishing Techniques (Interweave, 2003)." Interweave appears to be selling multiple parts of this book individually without disclosing this in the descriptions on the website.
I would recommend considering the full book which is 150 pages versus the 20 pages of this extract. http://www.interweavestore.com/interweaves-compendium-of-finishing-techniques-ebook or ISBN 13: 9781596683426 or the print version ISBN-13: 978-1931499194 (Posted on 4/24/2015)
- I was expecting a collection of more advanced finishing techniques to really make pieces pop. A decent collection of novice techniques. (Posted on 2/20/2015)
- Great resource and information
- Thank you for this course. It is well illustrated by drawings as well as photos of actual weaving. That is very helpful to understand what the results really look like. Many new ways to end a weaving presented. (Posted on 1/1/2015)
- Silly me
- I thought this would be about how to pretty-up my woven edges; Not ends! Kind of disappointed. (Posted on 12/28/2014)
- Great book!
- I've only glanced through this so far, but I can't wait to try the many ideas. (Posted on 12/26/2014)
- All you need
- This book includes all the ways of finishing off a handwoven project you could wish for. Easy to follow and with good illustrations. (Posted on 12/20/2014)
- So glad I got this!
- There are some really wonderful ideas for finishing your woven projects in this ebook, well worth purchasing. (Posted on 12/2/2014)