Wonderlake Shawl Kit in Channel
|Wonderlake Shawl Kit in Channel|
Explore big shawls for big style with the Wonderlake Knitted Shawl Kit! This half-circle shawl is a fun and challenging knit, made easier by the forgiving nature of wool. This kit includes 7 skeins of Universal Yarn Deluxe Worsted yarn in Channel. Plus, you will receive the full physical issue of Interweave Knits Fall 2015 with 16 gorgeous patterns to knit!
|Order the Wonderlake Shawl Kit in ChannelToday|
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||No|
- Exciting, unboring design
- Just received the kit and am casting on. Took some time to review the instructions and they appear to be well written. Setup a project page on Ravelry and will post picks as I go along. Looking forward to this unique design. (Posted on 2/18/2016)
- Excellent Yarn, confusing pattern
- Like others, I received the wrong magazine with the yarn, but that wasn't a problem as I already get Interweave Knits. I'm a better-than-average knitter, but I was completely flummoxed with this pattern. I ran into stitch instructions I'd never seen before, and couldn't find any explanation for within the magazine. The layout was disjointed and not at all sequential. If the first thing I'm supposed to knit is the border, then that should be the first thing you tell me when I start working the pattern. Confusing, confusing, frustrating. I'm too old to be that stressed about a knitting pattern. Fortunately, as my DH so wisely reminded me, the yarn is good quality and can (and will) be repurposed. (Posted on 10/4/2015)
- not happy
GOT KIT, SENT A MAGAZINE INSTEAD OF DIRECTIESONS. WAS NOT HAPPY ABOUT THAT THEN I FIND OUT IT IS CHARTED ONLY........NOW I have to have someone translate for me. directisons not clean either.
(Posted on 8/30/2015)
- Great yarn, poor service
- I pre-odered this kit and was excited that it was delivered rather quickly. My elation wore off even faster when I realized that Interweave/F&W Media sent the wrong magazine. I tried calling customer service and was put on hold so long, their system just asked me to leave a message or go online. I went online and sent an email to customer service which they still have not responded to for over 1 week. I tried calling again just a day ago and STILL no answer. I'd love to rate the actual product, but I can't cast on because I don't have the right magazine/pattern! :( (Posted on 8/27/2015)