Wire Riveted Earrings with Kim St. Jean
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Availability: In stock
You’ll love this if:
- You want to move from beadwork to metal jewelry design as you create a wearable pair of earrings.
- You want to learn what tools you need to get started making metal jewelry.
- You want to explore a low-tech method for making metal jewelry.
Move from beadwork to metal jewelry making as you craft a pair of riveted earrings with Kim St Jean in Wire Riveted Earrings! Begin by learning how to set up a dedicated workspace using easy-to-use and cost-effective tools. Then, learn how to transfer your design from paper to metal with important riveting techniques using store-bought rivets and custom created rivets. Complete with detailed steps, jewelry tool considerations, and design tips, become comfortable working with metal.
Download your copy of Wire Riveted Earrings today to:
- Explore hole punching considerations using specialty tools and low tech alternatives.
- Create custom made ear wires from sterling silver wire easily and efficiently.
- Explore finishing techniques for proper filing and sanding, and patina tricks.
- And much more!
About the Artist:
Kim St. Jean is an award-winning instructor, author, and jewelry designer whose work has been featured in several magazines, books and television shows. She teaches regularly at three art schools and at workshops and events around the country. Kim has authored two books: Mixed Metal Mania and Metal Magic. She owns Studio St. Jean in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, with her husband, Norm. Visit kimstjean.com. Learn all about brazing techniques from Kim in her video workshop Kitchen Table Metalsmithing: Beginner Brazing for Copper Jewelry Making: A Soldering Alternative.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Video Download|
- Easy to follow instructions to successfully complete the project.
- Kim St Jean's instructions are easy to follow. She gives helpful info on what and where to buy tools without spending more money than you need to.....she also let's you know about "little tips of the trade". (Posted on 10/19/2015)