Wire + Metal
You’ll love this book if:
- You want to move beyond wirework jewelry and learn how to create jewelry designs using basic metalsmithing techniques.
- You’re looking to make stylish metal jewelry without investing in expensive jewelry tools.
- You want to explore cold connections, dapping, and other jewelry making techniques in accessible ways.
Get ready to go beyond wirework and enter the exciting world of basic metalsmithing with Wire + Metal: 30 Easy Metalsmithing Designs by Denise Peck and Jane Dickerson. Discover this in-depth book that uncovers “secrets” of basic metalsmithing including jewelry tool and technique information made easy.
Dive into this book that explores how to create metal jewelry designs incorporating metal punching, dapping, cold connections, patina, and much more. Then, once you learn the technique, put your skills to the test with 30 must-make projects.
Order Wire + Metal: 30 Easy Metalsmithing Designs today to:
- Take your technique to the next level with the jewelry making information you need to know to master basic metalsmithing.
- Discover 30 accessible jewelry projects by Kerry Bogert, Cassie Donlen, Denise Peck, Jane Dickerson, and more that will boost your jewelry designing skills!
- Explore detailed directions and up-close photos so you can skip the guesswork and start crafting lovely jewelry.
- Plus so much more!
Get ready to explore just how accessible metalwork jewelry making can be with this project packed book. The end result is nothing short of stunning.
From the Authors:
“When we decided to write this book, our goal was to share ways to add metalwork to your jewelry designs with few tools and minimal investment. There are lots of quick and easy shortcuts that don’t require expensive equipment or an extensive jewelry studio. Metalsmithing doesn’t need to be intimidating; let us show you just how easy it can be!”
|Author/Speaker/Editor||Denise Peck and Jane Dickerson|
|Number Of Pages||144|
|File/Trim Size||8.5" x 10.25"|
- Wire+Metal by Denise Peck & Jane Dickerson is the clearest and most comprehensive book on this subject I have seen to date. I highly recommend it. (Posted on 6/12/2015)