Wire Lace Ensemble Video Download
Dive into working with wire and beads with expert instruction from Penny Dixon as she shares a lovely lacy pendant and earring project!
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You'll love this if:
- You are intrigued by the thought of integrating wire into your beaded jewelry.
- You want to learn how to create unique textures and shapes in your jewelry designs.
- You are looking for wire-wrapping projects and inspiration.
Create rich texture when you embellish wire with beads!
Join bead and wire artist Penny Dixon as she creates a pendant that embraces the intricate detail of beading along with the curves and structure of wire-work in her video workshop Wire Lace Ensemble. Get started with a detailed tools and materials list, and then follow along with Penny as she demonstrates each step of the project in detail. Plus, Penny shares troubleshooting tips for wire wrapping with fine-gauge wire and embellishing a wire frame with beads. With Penny's expert instruction, you'll be creating and elegant pendant and a matching pair of wire and bead earrings in no time!Download your copy of Wire Lace Ensemble today to:
- Boost the beauty of your wire jewelry designs by embellishing with beads!
- Successfully shape wire with pliers and hand-manipulation hints.
- Troubleshoot common problems that arise when working with fine-gauge wire.
- Follow along flawlessly with step-by-step demonstrations and bead path diagrams.
- And more!
About the Artist:
Penny Dixon is a self-taught wire and bead artist. She loves that beading is a journey where learning is continuous, techniques are constantly refined, and creativity reigns. Penny lives in the middle of potato country in Twin Falls, Idaho, and can be reached at www.pennydixondesigns.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Video Download|
- Good Step by Step Instructions
- The photography is good and the directions are clear. Like the design because it is a beautiful design that was clearly explained. (Posted on 10/18/2016)