Wire Doodles Video Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You'll love this if:
- You want to make rustic, organic, wireworked jewelry designs.
- You want to experiment with chunky steel wire in your jewelry making.
- You want to add an artisan, hand-made look to your jewelry designs.
Twist and turn your way to beautiful wire links!
Take the mystery out of wire as you learn how to create freeform wire jewelry using steel wire! Join Erin Prais-Hintz for Wire Doodles, her video workshop that will teach you how to form organic links that can be combined into beautiful jewelry designs. Complete with detailed tool direction and demonstration, you'll learn how to create four different types of wire links that you can use to create chains, as clasp parts, as focal pieces, or as the base for wire and bead embellishments.
Order or instantly download your copy of this video workshop today to:
- Learn important tips for working with the Now That's a Jig and expertly forming your wire links using it.
- Learn important considerations for working with stainless steel wire.
- Add texture and shape by learning alternative ways to flatten and texture your links.
- Finish flawlessly with tips for removing any oxidation and adding color with Gilders Paste.
- Be inspired to use your wire links in jewelry projects, as lovely links, as focal pieces and beyond.
- And much more!
About the Expert:
Erin Prais-Hintz is a creator, inspirationalist, encourager, and connector. She loves to create something from nothing, believes that inspiration is everywhere, knows that potential and possibility are powerful allies, and lives to bring people together to share a common thread. Erin is a color addict with a passion for storytelling who designs one-of-a-kind wearable treasures for her company Tesori Trovati Jewelry. She loves to mix patterns and textures, colors and metals, simple beads and stunning art beads, and she enjoys elevating common objects or everyday materials to new levels. Erin has been featured in dozens of publications, including Jewelry Stringing; Bead Trends; BeadStyle; 101 Bracelets, Necklaces & Earrings; Bead It Today; Bead Soup; 30-Minute Bracelets; Polymer Clay Global Perspectives; Showcase 500 Art Jewelry Necklaces; and Unexpected Findings. She has appeared on Beads, Baubles & Jewels and Craft Daily. Follow Erin's creative journey on her blog,www.treasures-found.blogspot.com, or find her handmade treasures atwww.tesoritrovati.com or at Gallery Q (www.qartists.com), where she is a proud exhibiting member.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Video Download|