Wire Bezeled Stone Rings with Eva Sherman Video Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You'll love this if:
- You enjoy working with wire.
- You want to learn two variations on the same ring: one with basic metalsmithing and one with wire coiling
- You want to create rings that show off dramatic and decadent gemstone beads and cabochons.
Make Fire from Wire with this Hot Bezeled Ring Project!
Join jewelry designer Eva Sherman for Wire Bezeled Stone Rings her video download that will teach two versions of her "Ring of Fire" design. Showcasing a beautiful gemstone bead or cabochon, you'll learn how to modify this design to fit both types of stone. Begin by learning techniques for making a wire ring band and then feature a bead in a woven wire bezel. Then, modify the technique to use metal sheet and cabochon to create a sturdy variation. At the end of this 48-minute video you'll have two beautiful rings made from copper wire!
Download your copy of this video workshop today to:
- Learn important sizing techniques for a perfect fit every time.
- Explore helpful tips and tricks for making rings using metal sheet and wire for your ring bands.
- Get helpful techniques for cutting metal and riveting easily.
- Create the perfect finish with liver of sulfur and buffing techniques to help give your final project a beautiful antique finish.
- Discover important considerations for creating wire rings using a wire band and metal ring-band applicable to all your jewelry designs.
- And so much more!
About the artist:
Eva Sherman began beading as a way to spend time with her daughters but soon became hopelessly addicted. In 2005 she traded her architectural career for the opportunity to spend all her time among beads, and opened Grand River Bead Studio in Cleveland, Ohio. Eva now happily spends most days in the studio, creating, writing, and teaching, but has been known to take her show on the road. She has discovered an affinity for working with wire and metals, and prefers to design in an organic and unstructured style.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Video Download|