Winter White Necklace Wire Working Project
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Do you have a collection of treasured buttons? Bring out a few of your favorites and use them for a stunning focal piece. Bezel-like backs are created by forming easy, twisted-wire spirals. Lampwork or ceramic buttons would work well in this design, too.
- 16-gauge dead soft sterling silver wire, 10"
- 18-gauge dead soft sterling silver wire, 11'
- 20-gauge half-hard sterling silver wire, 9'
- 22-gauge half-hard sterling silver wire, 15"
- 27mm vintage mother of pearl button
- 22mm vintage mother of pearl buttons, 2
- 18mm vintage mother of pearl buttons, 2
- 8mm white moonstone beads, 16
- 5mm sterling silver round beads, 10
- 28mm wire hook clasp
- 8mm jump rings, 2
- Coiling tool or 2mm mandrel
- 6mm bail-making pliers or 6mm mandrel
- Flat hand file
- Round-nose pliers
- Chain-nose pliers
- Flat-nose pliers
- Flush cutters
- Steel bench block
- Rawhide mallet
- Chasing hammer
- Sharpie marker
- Extra fine steel wool
- Liver of sulfur
- Polishing cloth
- Rotary tumbler with mixed stainless steel shot (optional)
Originally Published: Step by Step Wire Jewelry February/March 2014
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Project Download|