Jewelry Stringing, Winter 2014 Print Edition
You’ll love this if:
- You’re looking for stylish jewelry design inspiration for earrings, necklaces, and bracelets.
- You want to make your own modern and wearable jewelry.
- You’re looking for the latest tips, techniques, and trends to use in your jewelry projects.
Sparkle, dazzle, and shine with the 77 gorgeous jewelry projects featured in the Winter2014 issue of Jewelry Stringing magazine!
Make just the right jewelry design for any holiday party, or an accessory that speaks to your inner Queen–with four stylish themes, there’s a something for every jewelry artist inside this issue! Expertly mix fiber, chain, beads, and wire together into stylish projects that will light up any season.
Bonus! This issue of Jewelry Stringing magazine features the 2013 winners of the Bead Star jewelry competition. Be inspired by the breath-taking winning designs in a variety of themes.
Order your copy of Jewelry Stringing magazine today and explore the jewelry-making information you won’t want to be without:
- Focus on creating a beautiful spiral embellishment with Technique Focus!
- Get the right earrings to accent any look with 28 Earring Designs.
- Explore lovely bracelet designs – 18 to be exact in 18 Bracelet Designs.
- Get the Look with featured products to build your own variations of these stylish featured designs.
- Make the right accessory for your style – four stylish themes yield stylish and wearable jewelry accessories!
- Discover tips for selling your jewelry directly from top designers themselves in Sell & Tell.
- And much more!
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed. To access and save your download please follow these instructions:
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner on this website
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click “Welcome, (your name)!” in the upper right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on “My Downloadable Products” *If you have purchased an online course, click "My Courses"
- Underneath the Product title will be the download link, click the link to view the PDF or Video
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click “Save”
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org