Wildflowers Necklace Video Download
Your beadwork will bloom as you make the fun and flirty Wildflower Necklace with beadwork designer Kelly Wiese! Learn how to bead bezels with petals, twisted herringbone rope, and corkscrew fringe from the expert.
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You’ll love this if:
- You are drawn to floral beaded jewelry designs.
- You want to embellish beaded bezels.
- You want to learn how to make twisted fringe.
This beaded beauty will bloom before your eyes!
Love fresh floral jewelry with a touch of vintage glamour? Join previous Beadwork Designer of the Year Kelly Wiese for Wildflowers Necklace, a video workshop where she demonstrates how to bead a stunning flower necklace. Kelly takes you through all of the twists and turns of this twisted rope design with fun fringe as she clearly shows each step needed to make this gorgeous necklace. Get started with a clear tools and materials list so you have just what you need for this beautiful beaded design. Then, watch-and-learn each step from making a beaded bezel and adding petals to create a flower shape to beading a twisted herringbone rope and adding corkscrew fringe. Not only will you learn how to bead this alluring beaded design, you will also gain beading tips and tricks from the expert!
Download your copy of Wildflowers Necklace with Kelly Wiese today to:
- Learn how to bead bezels with petals that can be used for a whimsical pair of earrings or a classy cocktail ring.
- Boost your beading technique when you utilize beadstitches including herringbone, peyote stitch, ladder stitch, and more.
- Give your beading project a twist when you bead a twisted herringbone rope and corkscrew fringe.
- Ditch the guesswork with clear watch-and-learn instructions and a detailed tools and materials list from Kelly.
- And more!
About the Expert:
Kelly Wiese is the author of two books, A Beaded Romance and Beaded Allure. She was a Beadwork Designer of the Year in 2011. Kelly loves to use size 15 seed beads and crystals in her work, which is often described as romantic and delicate. She resides in Colorado with her husband, 3 dogs, and 3 cats, where she spends as much time as possible playing with beads. If you’re searching for more of her romantic jewelry designs, don’t miss her first video workshop Beadwork Designer of the Year Series: Bead Stitching Vintage-Inspired Jewelry.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Video Download|