Just take wool, water, and a bit of soap, and you can make instant fabric in any color and shape you can imagine. Make a purse or a hat, slippers or a garment. Embellish with silk or glitz, or make multiple layers of color. Master felter Sharon Costello will get you started on this creative craft.
- The best wools for felting
- How to lay out your cloth and add designs
- How to create multiple layers with felt resist
- How to work the felt for the fabric you want
- How to make felted details to finish your projects
With Sharon’s clear instruction, you’ll soon be enjoying the very contemporary design possibilities of this ancient craft.