Weldon's Practical Stocking Knitter, Third & Fourth Series
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Weldon’s Practical Stocking Knitter Third & Fourth Series (eBook)
This electronic pattern book opens a window on another time and another place. The time is the turn of the twentieth century and the place is London, England. Needleworkers of that era would be amazed to see their favorite knitting patterns in a virtual format of which they could never have dreamed.
Learn how to knit plain and fancy stockings for Ladies, Gentlemen, and Children with 21 illustrations in the Third Series. In the Fourth Series, learn how to knit socks and stockings for boys and girls with 19 designs. With this convenient digital format you can bring your stocking knitting anywhere! Start on your next vintage pair of socks today.
- Child’s plain knit first sock
- Gentleman’s bicycle stocking
- Gentleman’s stocking
- Lady’s ribbed Stocking
- Gent’s cable knit stockings
- Gentleman’s ribbed stocking
- Striped sock for boy of five
- Gentlemen’s plain knit striped sock
- Boy’s knickerbocker stocking
- Shell pattern sock for child of two
- Child’s fancy sock
- Child’s fancy knit sock...and more!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Pattern Compilation Download|