This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
With this tutorial, Delilah will guide you closely in creating these beautiful, delicate, woven zig zag earrings. She have already made these earrings twice, first with metallic beads, and then with crystals. Both of them are lovely, but these, with coral beads, are really eye-catching. Create your own pair with this intermedate pattern!Tools and Supplies:
- 20-gauge silver-plated wire, 5 ½"
- 22-gauge silver-plated wire, 9 ½'
- 28-gauge silver-plated wire, 8'
- 8mm round coral beads, 10
- 4mm stardust beads, 8
- Small faceted 3mm coral beads, 10
- Round-nose pliers
- Flat-nose pliers
- Flush cutters
- Pen, or other mandrel to make ear wires
- Wooden barbecue skewer
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Project Download|