Vintage Crochet, Digital Download
Whether you just started to crochet or have a wealth of experience, the stories and projects in this digital download of Vintage Crochet provide the inspiration for your next crocheting adventure!
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Availability: In stock
- You want fresh, modern, and wearable vintage crocheting projects.
- Being informed about crochet’s rich history and crocheting designs inspired by vintage fashion fuels your passion for traditional needlework.
- You want to learn a number of traditional crochet techniques, such as hairpin lace, Clones lace, filet and others.
Enjoy this fresh take on the wonderful world of crochet! Immerse yourself in crochet’s rich history as you read through in-depth features. Crochet Robyn Chachula’s fantastic Filet Cocoon Sweater, featured on the cover, which was inspired by the Strawberry Thief fabric designed by William Morris-one of the most influential figures in the Arts and Crafts Movement. Throughout this magazine, you will learn classic crochet techniques, including Irish, filet, hairpin, tapestry, Tunisian and more. Turn an old technique new when you make the gorgeous hairpin-lace cardi. Think of Vintage Crochet as a modern interpretation of vintage and traditional crochet techniques. With 21 exclusive contemporary patterns arranged into four sections - Town & Country, Accoutrements, At Home, and The Younger Set, you will have plenty of fun projects to keep your hook busy!
Order your copy of Vintage Crochet to:
- Learn about crochet’s rich history with in-depth features and vintage-inspired patterns.
- Make a brilliant hairpin-lace cardi, an old technique made new.
- Learn a variety of classic crochet techniques such as Irish, filet, Tunisian and more.
Watch a short video on how to crochet hairpin lace:
|Author/Speaker/Editor||The Editors of PieceWork|
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Digital Magazine Single Issue|