Vintage Crochet Print Edition
Whether you just started to crochet or have a wealth of experience, the stories and projects in Vintage Crochet provide the inspiration for your next crocheting adventure!
You’ll love this if:
- You want fresh, modern, and wearable vintage crocheting projects.
- Being informed about crochet’s rich history and crocheting designs inspired by vintage fashion fuels your passion for traditional needlework.
- You want to learn a number of traditional crochet techniques, such as hairpin lace, Clones lace, filet and others.
Enjoy this fresh take on the wonderful world of crochet! Immerse yourself in crochet’s rich history as you read through in-depth features. Crochet Robyn Chachula’s fantastic Filet Cocoon Sweater, featured on the cover, which was inspired by the Strawberry Thief fabric designed by William Morris-one of the most influential figures in the Arts and Crafts Movement. Throughout this magazine, you will learn classic crochet techniques, including Irish, filet, hairpin, tapestry, Tunisian and more. Turn an old technique new when you make the gorgeous hairpin-lace cardi. Think of Vintage Crochet as a modern interpretation of vintage and traditional crochet techniques. With 21 exclusive contemporary patterns arranged into four sections - Town & Country, Accoutrements, At Home, and The Younger Set, you will have plenty of fun projects to keep your hook busy!
Order your copy of Vintage Crochet to:
- Learn about crochet’s rich history with in-depth features and vintage-inspired patterns.
- Make a brilliant hairpin-lace cardi, an old technique made new.
- Learn a variety of classic crochet techniques such as Irish, filet, Tunisian and more.
|Author/Designer||The Editors of PieceWork|
- Vintage crochet
- Great resource
First, I want to say thanks for putting together such a nice publication exclusively about vintage crochet. I just received this last week and I've already read all of the articles. They were all interesting. The patterns look like fun too. Can't wait to dive in.
(Posted on 8/25/2016)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed. To access and save your download please follow these instructions:
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner on this website
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click “Welcome, (your name)!” in the upper right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on “My Downloadable Products” *If you have purchased an online course, click "My Courses"
- Underneath the Product title will be the download link, click the link to view the PDF or Video
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click “Save”
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org