This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You’ll love this if:
- You love romantic beaded jewelry designs.
- You want to create a gorgeous necklace with a vintage vibe.
- You want to learn how to create beaded bezels for rectangular crystals and stones.
Don’t be a square, be a rectangle!
Take beaded bezels to the next level when you use rectangular crystals.
Join beadwork designer and author Kelly Wiese for her video workshop that will teach you how to make the elegant Victoriana Necklace. Boost your beading technique with this “Y”-shaped necklace that incorporates bead bezels for dramatic rectangular crystals. Kelly starts of by showing exactly what materials are needed to stitch this beautiful beadwork design. Then, she demonstrates the construction of the necklace from start to finish with several helpful hints along the way.
Download your copy of Victoriana Necklace with Kelly Wiese today to:
- Use a combination of peyote stitch, brick stitch, and netting to create a timeless beaded necklace.
- Get rid of the guesswork with easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions and a detailed materials list.
- Enjoy learning how to beadstitch this elegant necklace from the designer in the comfort of your home!
- Learn how to make a beaded toggle clasp that will be the finishing touch on this vintage-inspired necklace.
- And so much more!
About the Expert:
Kelly Wiese is the author of two books, A Beaded Romance and Beaded Allure. She was a Beadwork Designer of the Year in 2011. Kelly loves to use size 15 seed beads and crystals in her work, which is often described as romantic and delicate. She resides in Colorado with her husband, 3 dogs, and 3 cats, where she spends as much time as possible playing with beads. If you’re searching for more of her romantic jewelry designs, don’t miss her first video workshop Beadwork Designer of the Year Series: Bead Stitching Vintage-Inspired Jewelry.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Video Download|