Unlocking Profile Drafts with Deb Essen Download
With Deb’s down-to-earth teaching style and helpful hints in this download, you’ll be able to confidently weave from profile drafts and explore a new world of design possibilities!
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Availability: In stock
Watch the video today to:
- Read a profile draft and start creating your own designs.
- Translate a profile draft into threading drafts for different weave structures.
- Effectively plan your weaving project.
- You want to learn how to read profile drafts and translate them into summer and winter, rep, taquete, and twill blocks.
- You could use some tips and tricks for planning projects around profile drafts, as well as threading accurately and weaving from profile drafts.
- You’re an experienced weaver but want to take your weaving even further by unlocking profile drafts.
At 9 years old, Deb Essen watched a weaver perform “magic” on a loom for the first time. Enticed by that memory, she finally took her first weaving class in 1993, and she’s been exploring weaving ever since. In 2004, Deb achieved the Certificate of Excellence in Handweaving, Level 1 from the Handweavers Guild of America. In 2011, she was inducted into the Montana Circle of American Masters in Folk and Traditional Art. In addition to running her business dje handwovens, creating and designing kits for handweavers, Deb teaches at conferences and guilds, nationally and internationally. Her exploration of supplemental warp weaves led her to write Easy Weaving with Supplemental Warps: Overshot, Velvet, Shibori, and More, available from Interweave.
Watch a preview of this video now:
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Digital Download|