Under the Tuscan Sun Bracelet Beadwork Project
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You don't have to travel all the way to Italy to enjoy the beauty. Use soutache bead embroidery to stitch this elegant and intricate crystal, glass, and seed bead bracelet.This bracelet is a wonderful project for anyone wanting to expand on their bead work.
Finished Size: 7½"
- 0.5 g bronze size 15° seed beads (A)
- 1.5 g matte gold permanent finish size 8° seed beads (B)
- 30 light Colorado topaz AB 3mm crystal bicones (C)
- 2 crystal copper 12mm antique square fancy stones in silver-plated 4-hole settings
- 1 Sahara 18mm crystal rivoli in silver-plated 4-hole setting
- 28 opaque topaz gold luster 3mm pressed-glass rounds (D)
- 6 opaque topaz gold luster 6mm pressed-glass rounds (E)
- 1 gold 7×12mm oval box clasp
- 2 gold 4×12mm clamp-on cord ends
- 2 gold-plated 3×4mm oval jump rings
- 20" of antiqued metallic gold 1 8" rayon soutache ribbon
- 20" of light brown 1 8" polyester soutache ribbon
- Crystal 6 lb braided beading thread
- Clear craft adhesive
Tools: Scissors, Size 11 beading needle, 2 pairs of chain- or flat-nose pliers
Technique: soutache bead embroidery
Originally Published: Beadwork, February/March 2015
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Project Download|