Two Part Dangle Earrings with Kim St. Jean
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You’ll love this if:
- You want to learn which tools and supplies are necessary to start making metal jewelry.
- You are looking for a stylish beginner-friendly jewelry project.
- You want to unlock the possibilities metal has to offer in your jewelry designs.
Integrate movement into your jewelry designs!
Learn how to get started making metal jewelry from award-winning instructor and jewelry designer Kim St. Jean in her video workshop Two Part Dangle Earrings. Discover essential tools and learn how to use them effectively as you create a pair of unique earrings. Kim starts by demonstrating torch set up and safety with an easy-to-find and easy-to-use culinary torch. Then, she shares techniques for texturing metal, cutting metal sheet, and laying out your design. Use your torch to create the headpins you will use to assemble the metal components for a pair of stylish earrings.
Download your copy of Two Part Dangle Earrings with Kim St. Jean today to:
- Uncover expert tips for essential metalsmithing techniques including texturing metal, filing, sanding, making your own headpins, and wire-wrapping metal components.
- Learn important safety information so you can feel comfortable and confident when you use your tools and torch.
- Add interest to your metal jewelry by experimenting with a variety of textures.
- Shine the spotlight on your textured metal components by using patina to increase the contrast and add visual impact.
- And so much more!
About the expert:
Kim St. Jean is an award-winning instructor, author, and jewelry designer whose work has been featured in several magazines, books and television shows. She teaches regularly at three art schools and at workshops and events around the country. Kim has authored two books: Mixed Metal Mania and Metal Magic. She owns Studio St. Jean in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, with her husband, Norm. Visit kimstjean.com. Learn all about brazing techniques from Kim in her video workshop Kitchen Table Metalsmithing: Beginner Brazing for Copper Jewelry Making: A Soldering Alternative.
Get started making your own stylish earrings with this material kit!
|Author/Speaker/Editor||Kim St. Jean|
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Video Download|