Two in One Earrings Kit
These shapely earrings have two different sides that are equally appealing and can be reversed by simply repositioning the ear wires. Make the Two in One Earrings and then find other projects in the latest issue of Quick + Easy Beadwork as your beading adventure continues!
Use fringe, circular and tubular peyote stitch, and square stitch to make these reversible earrings. Then move on to the magazine for more quick and easy beading projects!
In this kit, receive all the materials you need to create the reversible Two in One Earrings by Agnieszka Watts. Just reposition the ear wires to show off the different sides! When you've finished with this project, move on to the other projects in Quick + Easy Beadwork, 2017. Beaders will love this project-packed special issue devoted to everyday, wearable beaded jewelry that can be made in a few hours or less!
See what's inside the kit:
- 1 g matte teal iris size 15° seed beads
- 0.5 g fuchsia-lined crystal size 11° seed beads
- 2 g silver-lined green AB size 6° seed beads
- 2 g emerald neon 4x2mm 2-hole MiniDuos
- 16 light blue Picasso opaque 5x2.5mm 2-hole SuperDuos
- 2 fuchsia 3mm silver-based crystal buttons
- 8 metallic purple suede 4mm fire-polished rounds
- 2 amethyst marbled gold opaque 8mm pressed-glass melon rounds
- 2 dark purple 8x11mm crystal pearl drops
- 1 pair of silver 17mm ear wires
Quick + Easy Beadwork, 2017
Enjoy creating 34 of today's most stylish designs! These fast and fun jewelry projects come with easy-to-follow instructions and illustrations that beaders of all skill levels will appreciate. Work with peyote stitch, herringbone stitch, right-angle weave, and other techniques. And if you can't get enough of shaped beads, you'll be in beading paradise as you incorporate SuperDuos, MiniDuos, and other shaped beads into your projects!
|Number Of Pages||N/A|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|