Twisted Sterling Cuff Jewelry Making Project
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
This very small bracelet with heavy gauge square wire is simple but quite elegant. Using annealing, hammer forming, and soldering, combine two pieces of sterling square wire together. Polish before soldering for a beautiful finish.
- 8 gauge sterling square wire, about 14"
- Hard and medium solder
- Steel binding wire
- Various polishing compounds
- HAND: 8 oz. and 4 oz. ball peen hammers, ring file: half round #2 cut or half round Habilis #1 cut, file handle, bending pliers, wire cutters, flat nosed pliers, plastic mallet, bracelet mandrel
- SOLDERING: torch and soldering setup, annealing area
- FINISHING: 220, 320, 400 sandpaper, sanding sticks for sandpaper, flex shaft, sanding drum blue barrel (with mandrel), sanding drum pink barrel (with mandrel), blue wheel knife edge with mandrel, buffing wheel
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Project Download|