Twist Tie Necklace Jewelry Making Project
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Using the template for this necklace makes this piece a snap to make. Try it in alternative metals and gauges. Note: This neckpiece fits a small–medium neck. Adjust for size accordingly.
Tools and Supplies:
- 16-gauge half-hard nickel silver wire, 15–20"
- 20-gauge half-hard or dead soft nickel silver wire, 50"
- Bottle cap ring or other similar ring component
- Printable vellum paper
- Round-nose pliers
- Chain-nose pliers
- Flat-nose pliers, 2 pairs
- Flush cutters
- Small anvil or steel bench block
- Chasing hammer
- Needle file
- Coffee can or similar sized mandrel
- Rawhide mallet
- Concave round forming pliers (optional)
- Now That’s a Jig! Starter Kit (jig bed, bracket, Starter Peg Pak, screwdriver)
- NTaJ! Triangle, Hexagon or Square Peg Mix (5 pegs of any mix of shapes) (optional)
- NTaJ! SwiveLok
- NTaJ! WireLiftr (optional)
- NTaJ! TwistTie Chain Link template pattern with NTaJ! TemplatePuncher & CornerTaks
Originally Published: Step by Step Wire, April/May 2014
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Project Download|