Twigg Stitch eBook
Reversible knitting like you have never seen before! Knitting designer Vicki Twigg, author of Twigg Stitch, will teach you a brand new, never-before-seen technique to create a truly reversible projects!
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Reversible knitting like you’ve never seen before! Learn to create totally reversible projects with Vicki Twigg’s technique!
|Twigg Stitch: A New Twist on Reversible Knitting
|by Vicki Twigg
|Number Of Pages||168|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
Customer Reviews (5)
- Great new technique
- This book offers a very clear explanation of this interesting technique. The variety of stitches is amazing. The projects very inviting to start immediately. (Posted on 11/4/2015)
- Fascinating new technique
- I have been knitting for over 40 years and I can't wait to try out this new technique. Clear instructions and great pictures for knitting continental and throwing. (Posted on 11/2/2015)
- One of the Best
- You can never have enough knitting stitches under your belt and I must say after 50 years of knitting it is truly wonderful to learn something new and exciting. I would definitely recommend this technique to anyone who wants beautiful garments that people will just give you compliment after compliment. You must get it!!!! (Posted on 11/1/2015)
- Great book - wonderful instruction!
- Everything about this book is perfect. The technique is explained clearly and the variety of incredible stitches included is just awesome. The outcome is a double sided beautiful fabric without the bulk of double knitting. A real must have! (Posted on 11/1/2015)
- Expert Advise for Advanced Knitters!
- Innovative ideas here are superb! Technique is masterful! I'll be so very glad to be able to do the Twigg stitch; it's explained as a refined double-knitting technique. The most fantastically beautiful items with the all inclusive instructions feature such items as Latvian Braids, Argyle, Herringbone, Fair Isle without stranding,Checkered Ladder, Wide Ribs, Triangles, Leaves, Diamonds,Staggered Ribs, & Cable Twists ALL done in magnificent colors. The reversible Snowflake Earflap Hat alone on pg 105 would warrant buying this book; but if you don't invest in this book, you're truly missing out! It's a "keeper!" (Posted on 8/23/2015)
Write Your Own Review