Tuxedo Earrings Wire Working Project
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
The asymmetrical placement of the beads and the subtle curve in the frame make these earrings just different enough! Made with faceted black onyx and sterling silver beads wire-wrapped with silver.
- 16-gauge dead soft silver wire, 12 1/2"
- 26-gauge dead soft silver wire, 26"
- 20-gauge half hard silver wire, two 2" pieces
- 10mm faceted onyx beads, 2
- 4mm sterling silver beads, 4
- 3mm sterling silver beads, 2
- Round-nose pliers
- Chain-nose pliers
- Flush cutters
- 7mm bail-making pliers or 7mm mandrel/pen
- Chasing hammer
- Bench block
- Flat needle file
- Fine-point permanent marker
- Liver of sulfur (optional)
- Extra fine #000 steel wool (optional)
Originally Published: Step by Step Wire Jewelry February/March 2014
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Project Download|
- great instruction
- Well written, with lots of pictures and detail. Nicely done! (Posted on 5/16/2015)