Tucson Show Guide, 2015 Digital Edition
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
The biggest, best, and most complete guide to the Tucson Shows is back in time for the 2015 shows and beyond! Be in the know with this comprehensive digital guide featuring 290+ pages packed with crucial show info including dates, floor plans, exhibitor lists, and locations. Navigate the shows effectively and find your favorite vendors easily with helpful digital bookmarks, easy to scroll pages, and zoomable pages.
The 2015 digital guide features the same easy-to-use show listing section and Find the Exhibitor section with the added convenience of handy bookmarks. Plus, check out the two new shows and complementary information provided this year: Tucson Art Glass and Bead Festival and the Miner's Co-op Show. Plus, see which of your favorite shows have moved so you aren't left in the dark.
Plus, you won't want to miss the comprehensive jewelry-making classes that are featured for 2015.
Instantly download your copy of this all-inclusive jewelry supply resource today to:
- Get the info on the latest and greatest jewelry-making and lapidary tools and materials instantly.
- Discover exciting exhibits, lectures, and workshops to attend so you can have the perfect trip.
- Save time searching with helpful area maps, show floor plans, and shuttle guides.
- Be in the know through 2015 - The Annual Buyers' Directory includes vendor and supplier information you can use all year long!
- Plus so much more!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Magazine Download|
- Very helpful for show goers
- I was reluctant to pay for the Tucson Show Guide since it is available free of charge in large numbers at all show venues. I decided to buy the 2015 edition to prepare for a workshop I was presenting on attending the Tucson Gem Show. I wanted to be certain that I had the latest information. This year, there are more major changes than usual. The Guide is very helpful for those wanting to plan their schedule in advance and, with so many shows opening on the same day, planning is more essential than ever. The print version has many useful indexes, but one can search the PDF by all the words in it, a really valuable feature. For those not traveling to Tucson, the digital edition might be helpful in researching vendors. (Posted on 1/17/2015)