Tube Riveted Layers Earrings with Kim St. Jean
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You’ll love this if:
- You want to learn how to make your own metal jewelry.
- You want expert instruction so you can use your tools safely and efficiently.
- You aren’t sure what tools you need to get started.
Broaden your jewelry-making horizons by making metal jewelry!
Want to boost your jewelry-making skills by learning how to work will metal? Learn the ropes from award-winning instructor and jewelry designer Kim St. Jean as you make a pair of sleek and stylish earrings in the video workshop Tube Riveted Layers Earrings. Begin with an overview of the basic tools and materials you’ll need to create these earrings. Then, cut circles out of metal sheet, punch holes, and rivet your discs together. Add space between the metal layers by adding crimp beads or small segments of tubing between your metal discs.
Download your copy of Tube Riveted Layers Earrings with Kim St. Jean today to:
- Create a pair of dimensional earrings from start to finish with expert instruction from Kim.
- Discover which tools are must-haves and which tools are nice-to-haves for a jewelry maker just starting out.
- Learn how to add tubing to your rivets as a way to create space and dimension between your metal components.
- Finish your earrings with flare! Learn how to sand and file your jewelry to perfection, then add contrast with a little bit of liver of sulfur patina.
- And more!
About the expert:
Kim St. Jean is an award-winning instructor, author, and jewelry designer whose work has been featured in several magazines, books and television shows. She teaches regularly at three art schools and at workshops and events around the country. Kim has authored two books: Mixed Metal Mania and Metal Magic. She owns Studio St. Jean in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, with her husband, Norm. Visit kimstjean.com. Learn all about brazing techniques from Kim in her video workshop Kitchen Table Metalsmithing: Beginner Brazing for Copper Jewelry Making: A Soldering Alternative.
|Author/Speaker/Editor||Kim St. Jean|
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Video Download|