Triple Treat Bracelet
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Use simple peyote stitch and right-angle weave to work up this wearable bracelet with three distinct design elements. This is a wonderful project for beaders of all levels! Easy beadwork and three design elements...how could you not love this bracelet?Finished Size: 7"
- 1 g green tea gold luster size 15° seed beads (A)
- 2 g opaque green gold luster 5x2.5mm 2-hole seed beads (B)
- 17 dark bronze 3mm fire-polished rounds (C)
- 10 transparent green gold luster 4mm firepolished rounds (D)
- 55 goldenrod 3mm glass pearl rounds (E)
- 1 turquoise 6mm round
- 1 brown/brass 11mm shank button
- Smoke 8 lb braided beading thread
Technique: right-angle weave, circular peyote stitch
Originally Published: Beadwork, April/May 2015
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Project Download|