Tribal Bracelet Jewelry Making Project
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
I created this porcelain focal with a transferred Native American design and decided that it needed two holes on each side for stability. The links echo the intricate lines on the image and are made from red brass, also called Merlin’s gold, and copper.
Tools and Supplies:
- 1 1/2" porcelain focal
- 20-gauge red brass wire, 27 1/4"
- 28-gauge copper wire, 50–57"
- 4mm brass 18-gauge jump rings, 18
- 8mm brass 18-gauge jump rings, 4
- Round-nose pliers
- Flat- or chain-nose pliers, 2 pairs
- Flush cutters
- Hand file
Originally Published: Step by Step Wire, April/May 2014
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Project Download|