Torch-Fired Enamel Jewelry eBook
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Torch-Fired Enamel Jewelry combines beading and wire-working techniques with the intense beauty of torch-fired enameled beads. Metal becomes your canvas as you learn the basics of enameling with a torch, then dive into 22 exquisite pieces, ranging from quirky "cattywampus" earrings to ethereal pendants to delicate multi-stranded necklaces. Find out how easy it is to create unique and colorful enamel pieces in this innovative, comprehensive guide to the world of torch-fired enameling. Inside you'll find:
- A hands-on, in-depth approach to enameling beads, pendants and other metal findings using a torch instead of a kiln.
- An extensive enameling workshop, with information on equipment, materials and safety considerations.
- Tips and tricks for making truly unique pieces: learn how to modulate color, create burnt edges and manipulate the gas/oxygen ratio to achieve color flashes and smoky hazes.
- Jewelry and metal-working techniques, from wire-wrapping to etching copper sheet, that create a perfect backdrop to your stunning enamel creations.
Light the torch, gather your enamels and start painting with fire in Torch-Fired Enamel Jewelry.
|File/Trim Size||15 MB|
- Useful, interesting and well done. A good translation into Italian would be welcome.
The general part of technical advice on the torch and oxygen is the most useful to know. With a good foundation there is place for the imagination!
Also important is the technical Acquaintances colors and their different behavior on the metal (copper for me).
Essential is always experience!!!!!
(Posted on 9/16/2015)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register