Torch-Fired Enamel Basics Video Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
In this dynamic workshop, Barbara Lewis introduces the basics of torch-firing enamel and demonstrates how metal becomes your canvas for creating beautiful beads and jewelry elements in stunning color.
In Torch-Fired Enamel Basics, You'll Learn:
- The basics of enameling tools and setting up a workstation
- Step-by-step applications for working with transparent and opaque enamels, working with assorted shapes, enameling delicate objects, creating your own head pins and more
- 70 minutes of premier workshop instruction.
- MAPP gas or propane gas
- Bead Pulling Station
- Heat-Resistant Surface
- Water Jar and Water
- Hose Clamp
- Angle Clamp
- C Clamp
- Torch Head
- Foil/Aluminum Bread Pan
Variety of Opaque and Transparent Enamels (80 mesh, medium expansion, medium expansion; 6/20 mesh), Enamel Threads, Millefiore Wafers
Variety of Ccopper, Iron and/or Silver Beads, Including:
- Filigree Beads
- Pierced Temple Beads
- Arabesque Beads
- Bead Caps
- Flat or Domed Beads
- Solid Copper Ball Beads
- Copper, Iron or Silver wire
- Diamond Bead Reamers
- Chain Nose Pliers
- Mini or Potpourri Crockpot
- Wire Cutters
- Cross Locking Pliers
Preview Torch Fired Enamel Basics: A Painting with Fire Workshop with Barbara Lewis here now!
|Product Type||Video Download|
|Runtime||1 hour, 10 minutes|
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed. To access and save your download please follow these instructions:
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner on this website
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click “Welcome, (your name)!” in the upper right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on “My Downloadable Products” *If you have purchased an online course, click "My Courses"
- Underneath the Product title will be the download link, click the link to view the PDF or Video
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click “Save”
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org