Mastering Torch-Fired Enamel Jewelry
You’ll love this torch firing enameling book if:
- You are a fan of Barbara Lewis’ artwork and instruction
- You are looking for torch-fired enamel jewelry projects
- You are looking to learn new and innovative techniques in enamel
Spice up your jewelry designs with the hot enameling book, Mastering Torch-Fired Enamel Jewelry by expert and artist Barbara Lewis. Explore 17 step-by-step jewelry projects from fun and funky earrings to cool up-cycled bracelets.
Begin your torched fired enamel adventure with an overview of the immersion process. Discover ground breaking enameling techniques that will leave you having more fun exploring and less time cleaning your metal. Learn tips and tricks for firing Thompson Enamels on flat surfaces, head pins, twisty tendrils, pressed flowers and free form flowers. Explore beautiful color layering techniques with transparent and opaque enamels. Along the way you’ll learn 50+ techniques for enameling, metalsmithing, beading, and wireworking that will sure to spark creative ideas and ignite your passion in torched fired enamel jewelry.
In Mastering Torch-Fired Enamel Jewelry you’ll find:
- New and exclusive layering and color mixing recipes
- Techniques using commercial or handmade decals, fire scale decoration, stencils, controlled over firing, 6/20 enamel and more
- Ideas for making cost effect jewelry incorporating ribbon, leather, cording and fiber strands
- 144 pages of premier and innovative instruction from torch-fired enamel jewelry guru Barbara Lewis
A Word from the Author
“So you’ve started enameling but want to take your work to the next level. You want to learn some easy techniques that will brand your work and make it identifiably yours. This book will not only spark creative ideas but will provide you with the tools and resources needed to execute your designs.” -Barbara Lewis
About the Author
Barbara Lewis is the author of Torch-Fired Enamel Jewelry and two North Light DVDs, Torch-Fired Enamel Basics and Creative Torch-Fired Techniques, and the owner of Painting With Fire--a workshop venue, online reseller of enameling tools and supplies and a brick-and-mortar store. In addition to regularly teaching torch-fired workshops, Barbara has been published in Belle Armoire Jewelry and Stringing Magazine.
|Number Of Pages||144|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|