Tips and Techniques for Successful Online Fabric Design eBook
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You’ll love this if:
- You want to learn how to digitally design fabric.
- You want to have your unique fabric designs printed and delivered to your door.
- You are looking for expert tips to help you navigate fabric printing and photo editing websites.
Fabric design at your fingertips!
Create your own one-of-a-kind fabric designs with the guidance and expertise of Jane Dunnewold in Tips and Techniques for Successful Online Fabric Design a companion eBook to the best-selling video Quilting Arts Workshop™: Design & Print Your Own Fabric. Jane shares everything you need to know about designing custom fabric that can be printed and delivered right to your doorstep. Begin with an introduction to the supplies and equipment. Then, learn insightful tips to help you generate designs, prepare your images for uploading, and navigate the Spoonflower website with ease. Plus, Jane shares the ins and outs of altering images using the PicMonkey website and provides a handy glossary of PicMonkey effects you can use and explore.
“This approach to fabric design is totally accessible. It’s like having your own fabric design studio at your fingertips on your home computer.” - Vivika Hansen DeNegre, editor of Quilting Arts Magazine.
Download your copy of Tips and Techniques for Successful Online Fabric Design with Jane Dunnewold today to:
- Learn how to design fabric that can be printed and delivered to your home or studio.
- Create designs that repeat flawlessly using a photo editing program.
- Navigate the Spoonflower website with ease using Jane’s helpful hints.
- Discover effects, textures, themes, and basic editing options you can apply to your designs when you use the PicMonkey website.
- And more!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|