Tic Tac Tile Bracelet Beadwork Project
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Combine cubes, crystal pearls, seed beads, and two-hole flat squares to create a multilayered tile bracelet that is versatile and fun. Work with ladder and square stitches to make this bracelet.Finished Size: 7¼"
- matte metallic dark bronze size 11° seed beads
- matte metallic patina iris 4mm cubes
- opaque turquoise 5mm Japanese flat 2-hole squares
- coral 3mm crystal pearl rounds
- antiqued brass 5x17mm magnetic cylinder clasp
- Black 10 lb thermally bonded beading thread
Technique: ladder stitch; square stitch
Originally Published: Beadwork April/May 2014
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Project Download|