Take your beading skills to the third dimension with Penny Dixon! Explore her tips and techniques for integrating shaped beads into your beaded designs as you stitch a beautiful bracelet project.
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You'll love this if:
- You're looking for a project that incorporates a variety of stylish shaped beads in exciting ways.
- You want to make a three-dimensional beaded bracelet that is wonderfully.
- You're looking for a fashionable beaded project that will boost your beadwork skills.
Start your three-dimensional beading adventure with Penny Dixon!
Have you been searching for a stylish way to incorporate four-hole beads into your beaded jewelry designs? Join 2015 Beadwork magazine Designer of the Year Penny Dixon for her video workshop where she demonstrates how she uses four-hole tiles, crescent beads, peyote stitch, and netting to make a beautiful beaded bracelet! New to beading with shaped beads? Penny includes a helpful section that will teach you successful techniques for stitching with shaped beads that will give your beadwork flexibility. Then, get stitching! Explore helpful tips for successfully begin your beaded bracelet, embellish the middle, and zip the bracelet into a stunning three-dimensional accessory.
Download your digital copy of ThreeDee Bracelet today to:
- Learn techniques for creating three-dimensional beadwork designs.
- Discover must-learn tips and tricks for successfully beading and designing with shaped beads.
- Explore helpful stitching tips including Penny's thread management techniques and shaped bead stitching hints.
- Utilize crescent beads and four-hole QuadraTiles in beautiful wearable beaded jewelry designs.
- And so much more!
About the Artist:
Penny Dixon is a self-taught wire and bead artist. She loves that beading is a journey where learning is continuous, techniques are constantly refined, and creativity reigns. Penny lives in the middle of potato country in Twin Falls, Idaho, and can be reached at www.pennydixondesigns.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Video Download|
- ThreeDee bracelet
Hi, me again, I got my beads made the bracelet, I watched the video lots of times to get the right beads and stitching. First time I watched on my 13" TV but it is much better on my computer.
I am having a little trouble that my bracelet kind went flat, I wanted it to look nice a plump like yours, I will take it down to where I add the last 4mm and 6mm beads, I think I might have used the wrong 6mm, I used a round and it looks too heavy, i'll let you know how that works. I'm having fun working on this bracelet and it's a great challenge.
Thank you for your design.
luisa (Posted on 12/29/2015)
- It's a beautiful bracelet
Thank you for the Video. It was a little hard to see the beads as it was strung, I'm used to a tighter shot. I would like to get a PDF, it helps me better to see the thread path, the graphs were very helpful. I need to get the beads for the 3-D and the PDF so I can make it.
(Posted on 12/18/2015)
- Not Good
- I have this video, and was not impressed with Ms. Dixon teaching style. She skipped around during the video not providing enough examples to finish the bracelet. She used diagrams, but not enough actual examples. I like the bracelet, but honestly don't think I could actually make the darn thing. (Posted on 9/16/2015)