Three-Tier Chandeliers Beadwork Project
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Use cubic right-angle weave to make these charming little imitations of luxurious chandeliers. If you want the earrings to look like real chandeliers, go for silver or silver-lined transparent beads and crystal clear drops! You can also make one chandelier to use as a pendant.
Finished Size: 1 7⁄8"
- 4 g metallic gold iris size 15° seed beads (A)
- 2 g galvanized starlight permanent finish size 11° seed beads (B)
- 2 amethyst 7.5×15mm top-drilled crystal teardrops
- 2 gold-plated 5mm jump rings
- 1 pair of gold-plated 18×15mm ear wires
- Smoke 6 lb braided beading thread
Tools: Scissors, Size 12 beading needle, 2 pairs of chain- or flat-nose pliers
Technique: cubic right-angle weave, circular peyote stitch, fringe
Originally Published: Beadwork, February/March 2015
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Project Download|