Thread Embellishment for Beginners Video Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
In Thread Embellishments for Beginners join Linda McGehee shows you how to add pizazz to your sewing projects with thread! You'll get started with an overview of sewing machine needles, different thread types and weights, and then you'll discover different techniques to add embellishments with thread! Linda covers a variety of techniques and looks to add a little pop to you projects!
You'll love this video if you:
- Want to add different color combinations into your sewing projects
- Need to know the different ways to incorporate decorative thread
- Are looking for answers on what thread and materials to use to add thread as embellishments
In Thread Embellishments for Beginners you'll learn:
- How to put two threads in one needle to switch up your color combinations
- The couching technique and how to create the fun look
- The different threads including bobbin, variegated, serger and more
- A variety of stitches and how to choose the best one for your project
- To sew off the edge of your fabric to make a seamless look
- How to create decorative looks with multiple-holed feet
- And more!
About the Host:
Designer, Linda McGehee has a diverse sewing background. with 40 years experience from garments to handbags, piecing to heirloom, surface manipulation to combining a variety of methods into a sampler of various techniques. Linda has traveled the globe demonstrating and lecturing from her books and is much sought after at trade and machine conventions, consumer shows, guilds, shops, and television.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Video Download|