The WOW Factor: Designing an Effective Branding Strategy
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Customers are drawn to things that appeal to them. This not only holds true for your products, but extends to your brand & packaging as well. It all ties together, giving you (or your company) an identity. Having a consistent, cohesive look to your whole brand not only sets you apart from others, but it also shows your attention to detail and gives you the step up from a weekend crafter to a professional artisan.
Through this webinar, we will explore how to create and strengthen your identity through packaging, the types of packaging to focus on, how to go about creating them, and how to build and expose your brand both online and in person. Join jewelry artist Kristina Hahn Eleniak for her web seminar that will show you examples of her own packaging identity and help you with your own ideas and visualization.
In this web seminar you will learn:
- The importance of branding and packaging your jewelry designs.
- How to go about creating packaging materials.
- Tying all of your packaging together to make a consistent identity that lets customers instantly recognize your work.
- Tips on building & exposing your brand online.
- And so much more!
About the instructor:
Kristina Hahn Eleniak is the creative force behind Peacock & Lime - a brand consisting of handcrafted jewelry with intention, meaning & thought behind each piece. Her aim is to design pieces that "speak" - that can share a secret, tell a story, seal a wish, give one strength, or be a reminder of dreams. A taste for stylishness and love for tiny treasures brings this intention to life. Born in Montreal, Canada - Kristina grew up in a very creative extended family, which inspired the pursuit of a career within the arts. She attended the Alberta College of Art & Design in Calgary, Canada - studying photography and jewelry making. She currently resides in Edmonton, Canada where, in her studio, Kristina is constantly creating new designs in line with her inspiration and customers.
Who will benefit:
- Beaders and Jewelry makers who want to stand out from their competition.
- Beaders and jewelry makers who would like to appear more professional.
- Beaders and jewelry makers who would like to create a consistent "look" for their products and packaging.
- Beaders and jewelry makers who would like tips on being seen and having their products noticed.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Web Seminar Download|