The Simple Simon Guide to Patchwork Quilting
The Simple Simon Guide to Patchwork Quilting is a beginner guide to falling in love with quilting and sewing, featuring eight traditional blocks, their history, and how-to make and how to use each block in quilts and quilt projects!
Beautiful quilts, home décor and adorable skirts from seven classic patchwork blocks!
Sisters-in-law and teachers Liz and Elizabeth Evans approach quilting and sewing with the same contagious charm that has made their Simple Simon blog so incredibly popular. In this beginner-to-intermediate guide to quilting, the two step readers through seven different traditional blocks then share 21 projects (three for each block) to utilize your new skills, including seven complete quilts.
Why buy this book?
- 21 quilt projects including seven full-sized quilts to make using seven traditional blocks.
- Organized from easiest to more challenging sewing and projects for a skill-building approach.
- The perfect quilt primer for quilters and sewers of any age.
- It's authors have a hugely popular blog and solid online presence in www.simplesimonandco.com and have filmed eight segments for Craft Daily TV
- Traditional blocks and their versatility is an appealing approach to today's quilters.
Free with purchase! Get 3 bonus quilting projects by Liz Evans and Elizabeth Evans with your purchase of Simple Simon Guide to Patchwork Quilting in the Quilting Daily Shop.
Bonus Material Includes:
- Snowball Coasters Digital Download Pattern
- Snowball Dish Towel Digital Download Pattern
- Snowball Quilt Digital Download Pattern
Bonus material will be emailed to you after your purchase.
|Author/Speaker/Editor||Elizabeth Evans, Liz Evans|
|Number Of Pages||144|
|Drop Ship Message||No|