The Missing Link: From Basic to Beautiful Wirework Jewelry
Discover the missing link for your jewelry designs!
Celebrate just how versatile wire links can be with The Missing Link: From Basic to Beautiful Wirework Jewelry. Discover this jewelry making book by Cindy Wimmer packed with directions for making jewelry making findings, innovative projects, and much more. Get ready to go in depth and explore one of the most fundamental and common components of jewelry making.
Dive into wire link elements as decorative connectors, foundation chains, and focal points in and of themselves. Advance your skills as you learn how to expertly craft your own custom wire links that have a variety of uses in any jewelry design. Once you’re learned the techniques, discover how versatile jewelry making findings can be. Then, explore using them as important design elements with 15 unique and beautiful jewelry designs created by wire jewelry experts.
Order your copy of comprehensive book today to:
- Cover the basic tools and techniques for successfully crafting a variety of findings for jewelry.
- Learn every step for success, from correctly twisting the wire, to finishing the link with patina for added character.
- Discover 30 practical wire links that are perfect for a variety of uses and applications.
- Pump up the design volume with textured and wrapped wire embellishments that have true charm.
- Creatively add links as design elements in 15 bracelet and necklace designs by popular jewelry artists including Kerry Bogert, Diane Cook, and more.
- And so much more!
Packed with must-know tips, designs, and more, this is a must-have jewelry making resource for every jewelry artist. Expand your design horizons by understanding all the design potential jewelry making findings hold for your designs. Grab your pliers, and get ready to begin crafting jewelry with these lovely link components.
|Number Of Pages||160|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|File/Trim Size||8.5" x 10.25"|