Jewelry Stringing Vintage Summer Pattern Collection
Wax nostalgic with these necklace patterns, featured in Jewelry Stringing Summer 2016, whose vintage-looking materials and soft, washed-out palettes will conjure images of simpler times and sweet summers gone by!
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You’ll love this if:
- You want to create simple, wearable pieces of jewelry that express a soft femininity.
- You’ve been looking for new and exciting beading projects reminiscent of summertime.
- You want to relax and bead using vintage-looking materials, as well as soft, washed-out palettes.
Get the most out of your long summer days with this vintage summer pattern collection from Jewelry Stringing! Receive seven must-have patterns that are perfect for all skill levels! Discover the Irene Z necklace by Anne Perry, which combines vintage yellow beads and clever zipper rosettes. Also included is the lovely Days Gone By necklace by Martha Thomas. See how clusters of flower dangles and a braided ribbon strap come together to form this beautiful piece! As you work with materials such as vintage Lucite, ribbon, gemstones and large focal pendants, watch how your beading becomes more refined. In no time, you will have a number of simple, beautiful necklaces that pair wonderfully with your favorite summer outfit!
Download your collection to:
- Work with materials such as vintage Lucite, ribbon, gemstones and large focal pendants.
- Enjoy seven breezy designs for the long summer days.
- Use stringing, knotting and light wirework techniques as you make a number of fun, unique necklaces.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Pattern Compilation Download|