The Beader's Workbook
You'll love this if:
- You are in the mood to create a beading project and need inspiration and guidance!
- You enjoy rocking with bold glasses, bright acrylics, sophisticated pearls and crystals, and stunning gemstones
- You want suggestions, tips and hints to ensure you are successful with your beading piece
Beading artisan Kathleen Barry shares her years of experience and beautiful designs with you in her all-encompassing beading project book, The Beader's Workbook. Her clear and in-depth instruction allows any challenging beading project to become accessible and achievable! While the book focuses on bead stringing, her projects are chosen for the versatility, flexibility, and originality. Perhaps you are a beginner wanting to learn the jargon of beading, or you are a beader looking for new unique projects to create, you will be hooked on the variety of designs! From an elegant crystal cascade necklace to coin-pearl earrings, from a cuff bracelet to a handbag tassel, strengthen your beading skills and experiment with new techniques and designs. You are sure to be inspired as you discover more than 50 engaging and innovative beading projects.
Order your copy of The Beader's Workbook today to:
- Learn which type of material is best suited for your project as Kathleen describes the various clasps, caps, ends, earring and ring components, and more that are available
- Discover new techniques to attach your beads through wire and chain work
- Create fast and easy projects, and then spend time crafting intricate pieces of jewelry
- Apply your newly found knowledge from this book to future beading projects
- And so much more!
|Number Of Pages||160|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
- Can't recommend enough!
- I've had this book for over a month now and I have went through it from cover to cover over 20 times! It is so well written with all of the projects very doable. I wish there was a volume 2 that I could purchase! There are about 50 projects. It's going to take me years to try them all and I will love every minute of it! Thie price is such a bargain for what you get. I will be looking for more books from Kathleen Barry in the future. I highly recommend for beginners to intermediate to advanced Beaders! (Posted on 5/4/2016)