The Art of Wire
Learn how to turn wire working into an art!
Wire working only requires a few simple tools, but it provides endless opportunities to create artful jewelry. Whether you are new to jewelry making or a seasoned artist, wire is a medium rich in possibility. J. Marsha Michler, the author of Bead & Wire Art Jewelry, takes wire working to a new level inside these pages. Open The Art of Wire and discover:
- An extensive technique section that introduces you to wire working through step-by-step photos and instructions. Learn the ins and outs of working with wire as well as how to create your own unique and beautiful findings to personalize your jewelry.
- Five chapters, each focusing on a different wire-working technique. Learn how hammering, wrapping, filigree, crochet and dowel knitting can be used to transform your jewelry.
- Over 30 beautiful jewelry projects including necklaces, earrings, bracelets, rings and brooches.
Wrap, hammer, coil, curl, twist, dowel knit, and crochet your way through the pages of The Art of Wire to make your own fabulous, one-of-a-kind creations.
|Author/Designer||J. Marsha Michler|
|File/Trim Size||8.25 x 10.875|
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed. To access and save your download please follow these instructions:
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner on this website
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click “Welcome, (your name)!” in the upper right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on “My Downloadable Products” *If you have purchased an online course, click "My Courses"
- Underneath the Product title will be the download link, click the link to view the PDF or Video
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click “Save”
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org