The Art of Slip-Stitch Knitting
The Art of Slip-Stitch Knitting is your essential guide to beautiful colorwork and gorgeous textures - with minimal effort. Inspire your knitting and wardrobe with over 15 knitting projects.
The Art of Slip Stitch Knitting: Techniques, Stitches, Projects
by Faina Goberstein and Simona Merchant-Dest
The Art of Slip Stitch Knitting features 15+ original projects for cardigans, pullovers, hats, scarves, and more showcase the versatility of slip stitch by using it as an allover pattern or accent. Discover slip stitch patterns to inspire your knitting with projects that will add fantastic pieces to your knitted wardrobe. Plus, build your technique with the forty stitch patterns (many of which are reversible) throughout this book.
Stretch the boundaries of slip stitch, creating colorwork that is just as graphic as Fair Isle, but much simpler; woven-looking fabrics with linen stitch; and fabulous textures that are sometimes combined with lace and cables!
|Author/Designer||Faina Goberstein and Simona Merchant-Dest|
|Number Of Pages||176|
- Fantastic book !!!!! So inspirering. And the shipping only took a week - all the way to Denmark (Posted on 7/5/2016)
- Fun, fresh, and delightfully unique! A must for any knitter.
- The stunning images of the fun, fresh, and bright projects in the book caught my eye, but I really fell in love with it once I started working on the flattering "Nebo" pullover. The instructions were easy to follow and I get compliments every time I wear it! Now working on the adorable "Siska" hat to go with it. Thanks for a fashionable, approachable knitting book! (Posted on 4/16/2016)
- I'm not happy
It would be really nice to have received it so that I can add my review but I haven't yet and it's ages since I ordered this book. Where is it?
I've paid for it so the goods should be here. (Posted on 8/12/2015)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed. To access and save your download please follow these instructions:
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner on this website
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click “Welcome, (your name)!” in the upper right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on “My Downloadable Products” *If you have purchased an online course, click "My Courses"
- Underneath the Product title will be the download link, click the link to view the PDF or Video
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click “Save”
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org