Textured Stitches Knitted Sweaters and Accessories with Smart Details
You'll also learn how textured stitches affect gauge, how yarn choices influence the look of patterned stitches, how to approach shaping, and how to incorporate special cast-on and bind-off techniques. The result is a wardrobe full of stylish and smart knitted sweaters, tanks, tees, and accessories that you'll love to make and wear.
|Author/Designer||Connie Chang Chinchio|
|Number Of Pages||144|
- Nice Designs
Have just received this book and like the look of all the patterns. Can't wait to try them out
(Posted on 5/24/2014)
- Lovely, lovely, lovely
- This book is chock full of beautiful, classic designs incorporating texture. A worthy addition to a knitter's library! (Posted on 5/24/2014)
- Interesting book
Lovely and a good variety of wearable patterns . Clear instructions
which for me is very important.
Thank you (Posted on 5/24/2014)
- I liked what I read.
- This is a lovely group of patterns. I hope to make several of them in the near future. They look very wearable. (Posted on 5/23/2014)
- nice book
- there are nice patterns an great information i will make some of the sweaters later when i finish my current project. (Posted on 3/16/2014)
- very interesting patterns
- I have a lot of patterns, but these are unique. I also like the Vintage Best of that I purchased at the same time (Posted on 2/6/2014)
- great book
- Very pretty, classic sweater and accessories to knit. I love how she gives instructions on how to alter the look of some of the knits, like the Starflower hat. (Posted on 1/6/2014)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed. To access and save your download please follow these instructions:
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner on this website
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click “Welcome, (your name)!” in the upper right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on “My Downloadable Products” *If you have purchased an online course, click "My Courses"
- Underneath the Product title will be the download link, click the link to view the PDF or Video
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click “Save”
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org