Textured Shaman Pendant with Bezel Set Stone and Overlay Soldering: A Southwest Style Jewelry Making Journey with Lexi Erickson
Watch and learn as Lexi Erickson creates a textured shaman pendant through the whole design process from inspiration to finished piece of jewelry.
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You'll love this if:
- You want to learn how to solder components onto textured metal.
- You adore Southwestern-inspired jewelry.
- You want to see how another jewelry artist creates, from developing the design to making the finished piece of jewelry.
Share the spirit of the shaman!
Learn how to create a textured shaman pendant with Lexi Erickson.
Show your love of Southwestern-inspired jewelry when you create a bold and beautiful pendant with Lexi Erickson in her workshop video Textured Shaman Pendant Featuring a Bezel Set Stone and Overlay Soldering. See how Lexi takes inspiration from petroglyphs found in the American Southwest as she designs and creates this pendant. Lexi demonstrates each step of her design process and includes helpful hints for designing, sawing, filing, texturing metal, soldering, and finishing. This is an excellent project for beginners and experts alike who are looking to use basic tools and techniques.
Download your copy of Textured Shaman Pendant Featuring a Bezel Set Stone and Overlay Soldering today to:
- Watch as Lexi Erickson takes her textured shaman pendant from sketchbook inspiration to a finished piece of jewelry.
- Turn up the texture when you learn how to solder a thin silver bezel onto a large piece of textured metal sheet.
- Step up your soldering skills with expert insights on butt-joint and sweat soldering techniques.
- Learn how to set a shield-shaped cabochon using a handcrafted serrated bezel.
- And more!
About the Expert:
Lexi Erickson is a Contributing Editor for Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist and Jewelry Making Daily. Lexi has a Master's Degree in Jewelry Design and Fabrication and has also studied with some of the leading teachers from the US and Canada. She has been teaching high school through university level jewelry courses for 30 years, and has been called the “Queen of Soldering” in the Interweave publications, and is a popular Bead Fest teacher. Her favorite quote is “A day without soldering is a day without sunshine.” She lives in Denver, Colorado with her family and a large menagerie of puppies and kitties. You may reach Lexi through her website, LexiErickson.com.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Video Download|