Tassel Bombed Scarf Kit
Who said you can’t make a fashion statement and stay warm at the same time? The Tassel Bombed Scarf Kit is the perfect accessory to do just that. Join Rachel Faucett, Co-Founder of Handmade Charlotte, as she learns from her mother how to knit this dramatic scarf that is wide enough to double as a stole. Finish off the design with recycled sari scraps in rich jewel tones. Limited quantities are available, order yours while supplies last!
Each kit includes enough to make one scarf:
- Acrylic/wool blend chunky yarn for ribbing, 1 ball
- Acrylic/polyester blend chunky boucle yarn for body, 3 balls
- Size 9 US bamboo needles, 13"
- Size 11 US bamboo needles, 13"
- Sari cotton scraps from TO THE MARKET, 56 strips, 12" x 1"
- Festival Rucksack from TO THE MARKET
- Tassel Bombed Scarf digital video download
- Tassel Bombed Scarf pattern download