This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Use a variation of right–angle weave, two–hole Tango beads, and crystals to make these easy–to–stitch earrings that exude style and motion.
Finished Size: 2"
- 1 g silver–plated size 15° seed beads
- 20 Montana blue alabaster pastel opaque 6mm 2–hole Tango beads
- 20 jet 2XAB 3mm crystal bicones
- 20 light chrome crystal 4mm crystal bicones
- 1 pair of silver 12×15mm lever–back ear wires
- 2 silver 4×5mm wireguards
- Crystal 10 lb FireLine braided beading thread
- Thread conditioner
Scissors, size 11 beading needle
Right–angle weave variation
Originally Published: Beadwork, August/September 2016
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|