Tambourine Bangles Beadwork Project
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Mix the playful texture of herringbone stitch with Indonesian striped glass beads in this one-size-fits-most bangle. Work quickly in the round, on bangles that appear to be made with strips of flat herringbone that holds accent beads in place.
Finished Size: 3" (inner diameter)(7.5 cm)
- 11 g matte metallic bronze size 11° Japanese seed beads (A)
- 1 g matte silver sage permanent galvanized size 11° Japanese seed beads (B)
- 16 light blue with yellow and brown stripes 7-8x4mm Indonesian glass discs (C)
- 16 dark blue with white and brown stripes 7-8x4mm Indonesian glass discs (D)
- Smoke 6 lb braided beading thread
- Size 10 and 12 beading
Technique: Bead Stitching
Originally Published: Beadwork February/March 2014
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Project Download|