Swinging Chevron Earrings
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Work rounds of increasing and decreasing tubular peyote stitch to create two-tone flat, double-sided chevron tiers and then attach them for dangly earrings.
Finished Size: 3"
- 4 g light metallic bronze size 11° Japanese cylinder beads
- 4 g turquoise size 11° Japanese cylinder beads
- 4 copper 22-gauge 1 1/2" head pins
- 8 copper 22-gauge 1 1/2" eye pins
- 2 copper 5mm unsoldered jump rings
- 2" of copper 2×3mm oval chain
- 1 pair of copper 17mm ear wires
- Crystal 6 lb FireLine braided beading thread
Originally Published: Beadwork, June/July 2016
|Author/Speaker/Editor||Sue A. Neel|
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|